Linen Services for your Man Camp or Lodging Facility
Big Spring, Texas – Linen Services | Call 575.208.2725 | Contact Form Below
You supply the linen; we clean the linen. It’s that simple!
What We Do
– Clean linen Fast and Efficiently
– Charge for only delivered items
– Storage of linen until needed (optional)
– Pickup and Dropoff on a regular basis
– NO HIDDEN FEES – No Delivery Fees – No Extra Fees
How the Linen Service Works
We use Linen Packages to make your work force more efficient
Sheet Pack – 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases
Bed Pack – 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases, 1 body towel, 1 hand towel and 1 wash cloths
Towel Pack – 2 body towels, 2 hand towels and 2 wash cloths
Blankets and Comforters – packaged individually
The packages are charged at a flat rate per delivered package.
WE ONLY CHARGE FOR DELIVERED ITEMS – No Service Fee, NO DELIVERY FEE, No Extra Fees!!
· No minimums – when your occupancy is low; we deliver and charge for less linen
· Equipment – no need to purchase equipment
· Utilities – less water, power and sewage being used
· Maintenance on equipment
· Employee wages – cut your labor costs dramatically
· Employee housing – rent your room out instead of using for laborers
· Employee food – less employees = less meals
Your employees become more efficient when they use our package system. Everything they need for the bed, they are stripping, is in the package.
No more going back to find items. Less time per room = More rooms cleaned = Less employees to get the job done
Each order dropped off gets signed by a representative from your company. Once that receipt is signed it is scanned out of our system. Your company is invoiced based on the signed receipts for that month. AAC will invoice at the end of the month for all delivered items – invoices are due NET 30
All American Cleaners – Linen Services | Your Partner in the Hospitality Industry
Contact Us Today!